Sightline has a great opportunity to join its team: communications manager.
The communications manager plays a central role in Sightline’s success as captain of a team that produces, disseminates, and promotes Sightline’s suite of products. S/he delivers change-making information online to tens of thousands of northwesterners:
- Sightline Daily news digest and blog
- Weekly Score blog update
- Monthly communications tip sheets, Sightline Flashcards
- Cascadia Scorecard News monthly update
- Periodic in-depth reports
- Annual Cascadia Scorecard.
S/he grows our audience, adding to our current 12,000 email subscribers and roughly 30,000 unique monthly visitors to sightline.org and daily.sightline.org. S/he also serves as chief liaison with the media, coordinating some 200 high-quality media placements per year for Sightline’s ideas.