Sightline is looking for a tech-savvy web intern to assist us in moving our organizational website, www.sightline.org, from Plone to WordPress.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented; experienced in HTML, CSS, Plone, and/or WordPress; and wants to learn more about how nonprofits utilize technology to advance their missions.
Other projects may include:
Finding this article interesting? Donate now to support our independent research!
- User testing of Sightline’s websites
- Accessibility review of websites
- Creating and implementing email templates in MailChimp
- Improving research landing pages
- Managing Facebook page
- Recording email and media statistics
- Marketing blog posts
The internship is unpaid (but includes a bus pass and occasional gelato). Sightline is looking for someone to start in early January and who is available for 15-20 hours per week for three months.