1402 Third Ave, Suite 500
Seattle, WA 98101
Toll Free: 888-447-1880
Here’s a quick guide to getting questions answered at Sightline Institute:
- Media inquiries: Anna Fahey, firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-447-1880, ext. 116
- Speaking engagements: Serena Larkin, email@example.com
- Donations: Alexa Woodard, firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-447-1880, ext. 120
- Gifts of $1,000 or more, gifts of stock, planned gifts: Meaghan Robbins, email@example.com, 206-447-1880 ext. 110
- Permissions, additional research materials: See our free use policy and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs, internships: Check the jobs page for the appropriate person
- Website problems: email@example.com
See our full staff list if you can’t find who you’re looking for.
Sightline is located at 1402 Third Avenue between Pike and Union streets in downtown Seattle on the traditional territory of the Coast Salish people. The office is on the fifth floor of the Joseph Vance building across from the Post Office, kitty corner from the Benaroya Symphony Hall, and above the Gelatiamo shop.
Bike: There’s a small bike rack in front of our building on Third, but you are also welcome to bring your bike up to the office.
Transit: There are many bus routes that stop near our building. Use King County Metro’s Trip Planner to find the best route for you. There are also Sound Transit buses that come into downtown from outside King County. Central Link light rail also runs from Sea-Tac Airport to downtown.
Car: To get here from Interstate 5 heading north take the Seneca Street exit and cross 6th Ave onto the Seneca. Take a right onto Third and head two blocks north to Union St. (Though during commute times, most of Third Ave is closed to vehicles other than buses, so you’ll have to jog around).
From Interstate 5 heading south take the Union Street exit heading downtown. Go to Third Avenue; the Vance Building will be immediately to your right.
There are plenty of parking garages nearby.