Next Wednesday, join Sightline policy director Eric de Place to learn what the proposed methanol plant would mean for Tacoma and beyond. Eric will sit on a panel with speakers from Northwest Innovation Works, Citizens for a Healthy Bay, and the Environmental Protection Agency. Tacoma City Club will host this luncheon and panel discussion.
- What: Luncheon: Tacoma’s Proposed Methanol Plant
- When: Wednesday, March 16, 2016, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Where: Tacoma Landmark Catering & Convention Center (map)
- RSVP: Tickets are available here
- Hosted by: City Club of Tacoma
Matt Driscoll: metro columnist, Tacoma News Tribune
Eric de Place: policy director, Sightline Institute
Murray Vic Godley: president, Northwest Innovation Works
Melissa Malott: executive director, Citizens for a Healthy Bay
Jim Tiger: former specialist, Environmental Protection Agency
Your three-minute introduction to methanol in the Northwest.