You’ve probably noticed: things are looking a little different around here.
We’ve given the site a new look, and worked to make things better, faster, and stronger, too. Here are a few of the improvements we’ve made:
- Streamlined homepage: news and blog in one place, with a new feature box.
- Faster speed.
- New commenting system: no jumping through spam-filter hoops to join the conversation.
Here’s what hasn’t changed:
- Daily news: each weekday morning we handpick the top ten must-read sustainability stories from around the Northwest–helping you stay informed in minutes a day.
- Blog: our looks have changed, but the Sightline research team continues to post commentary and analysis of regional trends (and jokes and rants here and there, too).
- Access: you can still choose to receive our work via the web, email, or RSS.
We’ve also redone our email newsletters. (Not a subscriber? Sign up here.)
We think it’s pretty cool. If you agree, we hope you’ll share the new site with your friends and colleagues. And let us know what you think in the comments below!