That’s a photo of my little sister, circa 1990, with exactly the kind of “HUH?!” face I have every time I realize another year has gone by.
Yep, it’s time again for Sightline’s annual audience survey. This year, we’ve cut it down to a mere 10 questions, because we know you’re pretty busy (though of course, additional feedback is welcome any time). AND you could win $50 to REI or Powell’s Books.
This survey is important for us. We use it to help us gauge how well we’re serving you, our audience, and where we have room to improve. Last year, we learned some pretty interesting things, like:
- Our most popular topics with you in 2013 were coal and oil exports, transportation, transit funding, and housing and parking regulations.
- You also wanted to see us do more on education and campaign finance.
- You really like and use our newsletters and social media updates.
- Nearly half of you had heard about us from a friend or colleague, and many of you wanted to introduce even more of your own friends to us (thanks!).
- You can really make us blush with all the nice things you have to say about our work and how you put it to use in your community (double thanks!).
So: 10 questions, $50 to spend on your next camping trip or literary adventuring, and the warm fuzzies that come along with helping us Sightliners improve our work in the new year.
Take the Survey
Earl I White
I am a retired environmental consultant and the first thing I do is look for the Sightline Blog. Sightline is am invaluable source of high quality environmental impact information about the NW. I have been involved in environmental impact causes all over the USA and I have never seen such an effective organization. I have heard Eric speak to college students and he is very good with them. Keep up the good work.