Did you know that Oregon has an F grade for government integrity? In fact, the Beaver State scored among the lowest in the country for accountability.
This Thursday, May 4, Sightline senior researcher Kristin Eberhard will join FairVote outreach director Scott Siebel, Represent.Us political director Dan Krassner, and Represent.Us national field director Rob Booth in a discussion on government transparency and accountability in Oregon.
Find this article interesting? Please consider making a year-end gift during our Fall Fund Drive!
At the forum you’ll hear from these democracy reform leaders, learn about ongoing democracy efforts in Oregon, and find out what you can do to fight political corruption in Oregon.
Event: “Portland Anti-Corruption Forum”
- Speakers: Kristin Eberhard, Sightline Institute senior researcher; Scott Siebel, FairVote outreach director; Dan Krassner, Represent.Us political director; Rob Booth, Represent.Us national field director
- Where: Belmont Library, 1038 SE Cesar E Chavez Blvd, Portland, OR, 97214 (map)
- When: Thursday, May 4, 2017, 6:30 – 7:45 PM (RSVP here)
- Sponsor: Sightline Institute, MAYDAY America, American Promise, FairVote, Represent.Us
- The event is free and open to the public. RSVP here.
Want to help spread the word? You can do so on Facebook. Thanks in advance!
And check out Kristin’s latest democracy reform research here.